The new Mercedes CLA-Class is still fresh on the market, but recent rumblings have indicated that Mercedes was working on a wagon variant of the car – possibly even in place of a sportier SLA Roadster. Our long-lensed spy shooters have captured our first look at the cargo-friendly CLA model, and while the image is grainy and the car's rear end is covered with camouflage, we now have a good idea of how sharp this car may look.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX