We'll say right now that we aren't sure of their provenance; however, the site Auto Monthly has five of the kind of stylized press shots you get before a vehicle is officially revealed. In this case the car is the Mercedes-Benz CLA, and since the little sedan is meant to debut next month at the Detroit Auto Show, the existence and release (or leak) of such photos would fit right into the timeline. We've already seen the thing naked in spy shots, and this lines up with the sneak peek from Iceland
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX