Italy's Superstars Series may have seemed like an insignificant championship in the past, but drivers and manufacturers alike are beginning to take notice of what is rapidly emerging as Italy's equivalent of Germany's DTM, Japan's Super GT or Australia's V8 Supercars series. One of those drivers is Tonio Liuzzi, and one of those manufacturers is Mercedes-Benz.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX