The latest hotted-up safety car for DTM is the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series. If we'd been in a racing accident, we're not sure we'd trust the men who stepped out of a car that's half steroids, half Satan, but after 12 years of providing the safety cars (along with Audi) for the German touring car series, we'll assume Mercedes-Benz knows what it's doing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX