With the all-new CLA-Class getting ready to stake its claim as the entry-level Mercedes-Benz sedan, the next-generation C-Class will have a little room to expand its lineup and move up market. And nothing says up market more than the S-Class. Comparing these new spy shots of the 2014 C-Class to recent shots of the next-gen S-Class, we can see that newest version of Mercedes' top-selling model (in the US) will have styling that borrows heavily from the automaker's redesigned flagship.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX