Mercedes-Benz is launching a new program in Palo Alto, CA, designed to help busy parents cope with their kids' ever-changing schedules. It's called Boost by Mercedes-Benz, and essentially consists of a squadron of silver-arrowed Sprinter vans designed solely to tote the kids about when mom and dad can't be there.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX