If you thought Mercedes-Benz has expanded its range of luxury automobiles to gargantuan proportions, well... you're right. But its commercial vehicles division hasn't been missing a step, either. The German truckmaker is still in the process of launching the new Citan urban delivery van, and is already working on its next offering to the truckers of the world: the Antos.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX