Mercedes-Benz and Cigarette Racing have quite a history of teaming up to create some truly impressive marine machines. We've seen Cigarette boats inspired by the Black Series line, the SLS AMG E-Cell, even the pugnacious G63 AMG. So, it's not a huge surprise that the automaker and boat-builder have joined forces yet again, this time on the occasion of the Miami International Boat Show.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!