A 45th anniversary isn't one we're used to breaking out the Perrier-Jouet for, but since the anniversary in question happens to celebrate AMG, we'll get some corks flying. The biggest news this year for the in-house tuning arm of Mercedes-Benz is the A45 AMG, representing not just an unexpected end of the pool for AMG to dive into, but an entirely new – and compact – body of water. More than a makeover of the A-Class, it is the first peek at the makeover of AMG as it prepares for the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX