Mercedes is preparing to replace its aging GLK-Class crossover with an all-new generation, and it's tipped to alter the model's nameplate to more closely align with the C-Class sedan upon which it'll be based. The move to a GLC-Class nomenclature is all well and fine, but the tantalizing news revealed by this latest crop of spy shots is that an AMG version is apparently in the works.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies