When we were kids, we spent a troubling amount of time surrounded by an up-turned bucket of Lego bricks. There was nothing we couldn't create given enough time, and no model kit was safe from cannibalization. Life is always better with Legos. Just ask the German street artist Megx. He recently set about transforming a droll former railroad bridge in Wuppertal, Germany into a brightly-colored Lego creation. Locals have transformed the old rail line into a pedestrian path (like New York's High Lin
Megx Lego Bridge Street Art
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX