McLaren Special Operations may sound like a new unit of special forces in the British military, but is, in fact, actually the new client customization division of the supercar manufacturer behind the MP4-12C. We first got wind of the new service at Pebble Beach where it was presented, one year after the North American debut of the car itself, but now McLaren has unleashed more details and a full batch of photos.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX