Seems the McLaren MP4-12C Spider recently seen at the Nürburgring wearing slight camo on its front end wasn't hiding a facelift for the current car, but rather technology for its coming entry-level model known as P13. You'll see that our spies have captured a new set of images of the mule, this time with a slightly less disguised nose (not that it matters much). The baby McLaren is being developed to take on Porsche, and it's expected to get 450 horsepower from its 3.8-liter V8 and bow in 2
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!