Seems the McLaren MP4-12C Spider recently seen at the Nürburgring wearing slight camo on its front end wasn't hiding a facelift for the current car, but rather technology for its coming entry-level model known as P13. You'll see that our spies have captured a new set of images of the mule, this time with a slightly less disguised nose (not that it matters much). The baby McLaren is being developed to take on Porsche, and it's expected to get 450 horsepower from its 3.8-liter V8 and bow in 2
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX