A few nights ago, our own Michael Harley visited the McLaren P1 at an event in Beverly Hills, California. A recording of the engine note was played, and that led to speculation that the P1 will get a hi-po version of the 3.8-liter V8 employed by the MP4-12C, rocking something like 800 horsepower.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX