The magic mark at the Nürburgring once stood in the sevens. Anything that could lap the vaunted Nordschleife in less than eight minutes was considered biblically fast. But with all manner of vehicles clocking lap times that start with a seven, the goal post has moved below the seven-minute mark and into the sixes.
McLaren P1 N�rburgring Run
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 22, 2014
- Brandon Turkus
- Dec 6, 2013
This is one of those fun stories where we could have gotten by without writing a single sentence, just by running the video and the headline. That title really does say everything that needs to be said – this is a video – a highly stylized, beautifully filmed video - from McLaren of its attempt at breaking the seven-minute barrier at the Nürburgring Nordschleife with its new P1 hybrid hyper car.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX