McLaren P1 interior
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Feb 12, 2013
We've had several chances to get up close and personal with the McLaren P1 since its debut back in September at the Paris Motor Show, but McLaren has literally kept us in the dark about the car's interior thanks to a heavy tint covering all of its windows. With the company preparing the car for its production debut next month at the Geneva Motor Show, we're finally getting our first look inside the car courtesy of a few official images.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX