McLaren is, first and foremost, a racing outfit. That's why it seemed odd that, when producing its first road-going supercar – the legendary McLaren F1 – it did not originally intend to take it racing. Of course competitive minds prevailed, and the rest is history: the resulting McLaren F1 GTR not only win in its own GT1 class, but beat out more advanced Le Mans prototypes to positively dominate endurance racing in the mid-90s.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX