In attempt to visualize the claim that the McLaren P1 is, "The most aerodynamically advanced car in the world," the Woking, UK firm has put out a video called Designed by Air to show how the stuff we breathe interacts with the supercar.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!