McLaren F1 hasn't gone into much detail on the changes included in its brand new MP4-28, which might cause a double-take since it has the same lines and paint job as last year's car. We're told, however, that under the skin it is a new beast, team managing director Jonathan Neale saying that instead of evolving last year's race-winning car it made more sense to be more ambitious and provide a more open-ended development track.
- Feb 1, 2013
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models