What if you could use the McLaren MP4-12C Spider as a lift chair to the top of Loveland Pass in Colorado, 11,900 feet above salty sea level? And what if you had Rhys Millen to drive that lift chair and your job was to race him back down? Complaints? Anyone? Bueller?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX