Back in January we caught wind of a special edition McLaren MP4-12C dubbed the High Sport. A project of McLaren Special Operations, the High Sport benefits from aerodynamic enhancements developed for the MP4-12C GT3 race car and features a new front end and rear bumper, larger vents and diffuser, a modified rear wing and unique wheels. Topping it all off, McLaren has boosted the twin-turbo 3.8L V8 by 75 horsepower, further increasing performance. Just five will be produced in total, all of which
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX