Could this be a first? Normally we wait in anticipation of the camouflage to be taken off prototype cars, but Greenwich Patch is reporting that Miller Motorcars in Greenwich, CT has taken a production car back to its prototype days. The McLaren MP4-12C above was painted gray, but you'd never know it because the sheetmetal has been covered by a vinyl wrap decorated with the same camouflage pattern McLaren uses for its pre-production prototypes. It was designed by McLaren - for proof, check out th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX