It looks like this McLaren MP4-12C is recovering from a touch of plastic surgery, and our spy shooters who caught it at the Nürburgring say that a minor headlight and bumper facelift is on the way. Juicier things could be happening in the rear, though, with the suggestion that horsepower from the 3.8-liter, twin-turbo V8 will rise from 616 horsepower to somewhere around 650 hp.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX