Wagon fever long ago caught on in Europe, but the fervor may be set to reach new heights. Porsche and McLaren are reportedly working on new long-roof versions of their Panamera and MP4-12C models, both evidently inspired by the new Mercedes-Benz CLS Shooting Brake. Autobild reports Porsche may pull the wraps off a new wagon version of the Panamera at the Paris Motor Show this October. We're a little confused by the move, as the current model already offers plenty of cargo capacity and rear seat
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX