Joining the production-intent version of the McLaren P1 GTR on the British brand's 2015 Geneva Motor Show stage is the newly teased 675LT. Part of the same family as the 650S, the LT is inspired by the famous F1 GTR Longtail racer. The latest variant gets a 25-horsepower boost, lower weight and optimized aero for even greater performance.
- Jan 25, 2015
McLaren 650S track special teasers
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!