When things get under way at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this weekend, McLaren will be among the automakers revealing new metal. The F1-team-turned-automaker is expected to reveal the GT3 racing version of the new 650S, but will also have a new special edition of the same to show off to prospective buyers and supercar enthusiasts alike.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino