Popular demand determines that McLaren will only offer its new Sports Series in the United States in 570S guise, leaving the (relatively) more accessible 540C to other markets.
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Apr 20, 2015
McLaren introduces the 540C coupe at the Shanghai Motor Show. Aimed at the Chinese market but apparently available worldwide by special order, it comes with 533 horsepower and a starting price of 126,000 pounds, which is a little less grunt and a 17,000-pound savings over the 570S.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies