There's been another baby born to the McLaren MP4-12C family, this one called the 12C Sprint GT. Another track-only version of the road-going coupe, it doesn't go as far as the 12C GT3 and 12C GT Can-Am Edition racers, but it's a few steps beyond the daily driver by sitting 40 millimeters lower, wearing Pirelli slicks and sporting a more robust cooling and aerodynamics packages.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX