The 2.5-year rollout of the Mazzanti Evantra V8 continues, this time with promotional video footage and words from the founder, Luca Mazzanti. The deep-purple rendering shown off in December 2011 has come a long way, but remains almost identical as a production model.
Mazzanti Evantra V8
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Apr 24, 2013
Mazzanti Automobili showed its Evantra last December, but this month's Top Marques Monaco show has finally unleashed the production beastie. The internals make for good reading: all-aluminum 7.0-liter V8, 701 horsepower, 624 pound-feet of torque, 0-62 miles per hour in 3.2 seconds, six-speed manual or sequential paddle-shift transmission, bodywork in either aluminum or carbon fiber laid over a steel and chromoly chassis, that second bodywork option making for a curb weight of 2,860 pounds.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX