You'd expect a car labeled Black Edition to actually be, you know...black. Whether it's a Porsche, a Hummer or a Unimog. But then again Mercedes-AMG's top line of performance models are called the Black Series, and you can get those in any color you want. So maybe it's a page out of that playbook that Mazda has taken with its latest special edition.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX