Mazda has just taken the wraps off of its new concept sedan, the Takeri, at its display stand here at the Tokyo Big Sight expo hall (honest, that's what it's called). The C/D-sized concept sedan furthers Mazda's Kodo 'Soul of Motion' design language while hinting at the next Mazda6.
Mazda Takeri concept
- Eric Loveday
- Oct 25, 2011
The SkyActiv plan is moving along as expected. To wit: the next little glimmer of drivetrain electrification that we will see when Mazda debuts its next-generation mid-size Takeri concept at the 2011 Tokyo Motor Show in late November. The car's Kodo design language could be a preview of the next-gen Mazda6, but it's what's under the new sheetmetal that is more interesting.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!