Cat's out of the bag, kids – your first diesel-powered Mazda will be the 2014 Mazda6 sedan that arrives at dealers early next year. While scanning the floor here at the 2012 Los Angeles Auto Show, we spotted this 2.2-liter Skyactiv-D engine with an information card (pictured right) stating that it will be "arriving [in] 2013 on the all-new 2014 Mazda6."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX