While the cars to look forward to at this year's SEMA show in Las Vegas are starting to stack up pretty high – Ford alone is bringing 57 vehicles – we hadn't gotten word about what Mazda was up to before now. A shadowy digital figure has reached out to the Autoblog staff, providing us with four tantalizing images of SEMA showcar renderings, though without any substantive information to go with them.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX