The word "kuro" means "black" in Japanese, and several special edition kuro models have made there way to the UK from Japanese automakers in the past few years: the Nissan Juke Kuro last year and the Mazda RX-8 Kuro in 2007. Mazda has gone back to black with the MX-5 Kuro, but unlike those other cars, this one is oddly available in Crystal White Pearlescent, as well as Velocity Red Mica and Brilliant Black.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX