The word "kuro" means "black" in Japanese, and several special edition kuro models have made there way to the UK from Japanese automakers in the past few years: the Nissan Juke Kuro last year and the Mazda RX-8 Kuro in 2007. Mazda has gone back to black with the MX-5 Kuro, but unlike those other cars, this one is oddly available in Crystal White Pearlescent, as well as Velocity Red Mica and Brilliant Black.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models