The word "kuro" means "black" in Japanese, and several special edition kuro models have made there way to the UK from Japanese automakers in the past few years: the Nissan Juke Kuro last year and the Mazda RX-8 Kuro in 2007. Mazda has gone back to black with the MX-5 Kuro, but unlike those other cars, this one is oddly available in Crystal White Pearlescent, as well as Velocity Red Mica and Brilliant Black.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies