Our spy photographers have caught something interesting rolling around Auburn Hills. This Dodge Dart R/T wears some interesting matte gray paint as well as a set of 19-inch wheels wrapped in Pirelli P-Zero performance rubber. It's difficult to tell from this vantage, but the sedan may sit slightly lower than other models we've seen as well. Of course, it's difficult to miss the aggressive hood scoop planted front and center. Don't get too excited, though. Odds are this is not the much-rumored SR
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX