Our spy photographers have caught something interesting rolling around Auburn Hills. This Dodge Dart R/T wears some interesting matte gray paint as well as a set of 19-inch wheels wrapped in Pirelli P-Zero performance rubber. It's difficult to tell from this vantage, but the sedan may sit slightly lower than other models we've seen as well. Of course, it's difficult to miss the aggressive hood scoop planted front and center. Don't get too excited, though. Odds are this is not the much-rumored SR
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!