Can destroying a car be art? That question comes a bit too late for the Maserati Quattroporte seen above. The act depicted is from the music video for Adentro by Puerto Rican hip-hop act Calle 13 new single.
2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S "Awards Edition"
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 6, 2014
- Noah Joseph
- May 29, 2012
If you watched 2011's The Dilemma and thought there's no way automakers would actually pipe artificial engine notes into their cars, think again. Several companies have been developing exhaust-note simulation systems, particularly for electric cars – be it for the sake of enjoyment or safety. But EVs aren't the only cars that will benefit from engine notes reproduced through speaker systems: so will some high-end performance machinery.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX