You know what no one has ever said? The Maserati Quattroporte needs more Italian style. Just the same, Maserati has teamed up with Ermenegildo Zegna to give the QP just that.
Maserati Quattroporte Ermenegildo Zegna Limited Edition Concept
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 5, 2013
Back in April, Maserati announced a new partnership with men's clothier Ermenegildo Zegna. We wondered at the time how a Maserati could possibly get any more stereotypically Italian stylish, but now the Modenese automaker is presenting the answer in this fresh take on the new Quattroporte.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX