The song that made Will Smith famous – this is when he was The Fresh Prince who rapped and not acted – is called "Parents Just Don't Understand." In it, he takes his mom's Porsche for an unauthorized spin while his parents are on vacation, unintentionally picks up a 12-year-old runaway and then gets busted by the cops for doing 90 mph and not having a driver's license. The point of it all? Kids will do the darndest things.
Maserati GranTurismo S Limited Edition
- Noah Joseph
- Dec 25, 2011
We like us some matte finish here at Autoblog, but we have to admit that the usual smattering of matte black vinyl wraps leave us a bit in the dark. That's why our eyes pop just a little wider when we see a car that cuts the glare but keeps the palette. That's also why the storied brands of the Fiat group are getting top marks in our books these days.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX