For those enamored of the Maserati GranTurismo, there's a steady progression of increasingly aggressive models to choose from. There's the base GranTurismo, with its 4.2-liter, 400-horsepower V8, then the GranTurismo S with a larger, more powerful 4.7-liter, 434hp V8, and finally the MC Stradale (as it's called in Europe, slightly less hardcore here as the GranTurismo MC) that packs a yet more prodigious 444hp into a more track-focused chassis. (Don't even get us started on the spectrum of conve
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX