For those enamored of the Maserati GranTurismo, there's a steady progression of increasingly aggressive models to choose from. There's the base GranTurismo, with its 4.2-liter, 400-horsepower V8, then the GranTurismo S with a larger, more powerful 4.7-liter, 434hp V8, and finally the MC Stradale (as it's called in Europe, slightly less hardcore here as the GranTurismo MC) that packs a yet more prodigious 444hp into a more track-focused chassis. (Don't even get us started on the spectrum of conve
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!