Maserati is in the midst of a major product overhaul. The Quattroporte was recently redone, the Ghibli is a fresh new model and the Levante crossover is still in the pipeline. But what about its two-door line? Surely Maserati hasn't forgotten about those, right?
Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale
- Noah Joseph
- Jul 27, 2011
If you've been hankering for a new two-door Maserati but the 400-horsepower 4.2-liter V8 in the base GranTurismo and the 434hp 4.7-liter V8 in the GranTurismo S just aren't cutting it, Maserati North America has good news for you, as a pair of more powerful versions are ready to hit American and Canadian roads.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX