The collaboration between fashion houses and automakers is a longstanding tradition. Think Nautica edition Mercury Villager, Eddie Bauer edition Ford Explorer, or most recently, the Gucci edition Fiat 500. Now its big brother Maserati is getting in on the action with the Fendi edition GranCabrio – the droptop known as the GranTurismo Convertible on this side of the Atlantic.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX