The collaboration between fashion houses and automakers is a longstanding tradition. Think Nautica edition Mercury Villager, Eddie Bauer edition Ford Explorer, or most recently, the Gucci edition Fiat 500. Now its big brother Maserati is getting in on the action with the Fendi edition GranCabrio – the droptop known as the GranTurismo Convertible on this side of the Atlantic.
- Aug 23, 2011
Maserati GranCabrio Fendi
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!