Mary Kay's annual Seminar gathering is being held in Dallas right now, and the company best known for its pink Cadillacs is giving its independent beauty consultants another reason to work hard: a black Ford Mustang V6 has joined the fleet of available cars its consultants can earn the use of. The Mustang is by far the sportiest option among the pool, sharing garage space with the Chevrolet Malibu and Equinox, Toyota Camry and, of course, that pink Cadillac.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX