This is the penultimate car launch of the 2013 season, the Marussia MR02. The fourth car built by the team that was known as Virgin in its first two Formula One seasons is said to be a "comprehensive evolution" of last year's car. Produced under the eye of Pat Symonds, he of The Renault Affair at the Singapore Grand Prix in 2008, the chassis is a product of CFD and wind tunnel work through a technical partnership with McLaren, and its Cosworth engine is aided by a two-year-old Kinetic Energy Rec
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX