Russian media outlet R-Sport reports that sports car maker Marussia Motors has stopped making road cars and its employees in Moscow have "left the company en masse and joined a government-run technical institute." That suggests there won't be an evolution of the Cosworth-powered B2, the firm's second sports car that, two years ago, supposedly sold out its limited-to-500 run. That also suggests the F2 SUV and all those extra models have also been called in to meet the dodo.
Marussia B1 and B2
- Noah Joseph
- May 14, 2012
By all accounts, Marussia is just another exotic automaker hoping to sell a few supercars but just as likely to disappear into obscurity. Except that it hasn't, and may not for some time.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX