Mark Messier played in the National Hockey League for 25 years and was so good at it that he earned the nicknames The Moose, Mr. June and The Messiah. In 1994, as captain of the New York Rangers and with his team down three games to two in the Eastern Conference Finals, he guaranteed the New York media that the Rangers would win the next game against the New Jersey Devils, playing on the Devils' home ice. It was Messier's hat trick in the game that gave the Rangers the win.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX