Video games in general have come long way since the 16-bit Super Nintendo Entertainment System and the original Super Mario Kart in 1992. Graphics are more visually stunning by orders of magnitude. The technology from the developer to the user end has evolved considerably, to put it mildly. Now, on May 30, 2014, Mario Kart 8 hits the Wii U console with flashy new graphics and an appropriately deeper dynamic of gameplay. Still, with advancements in high definition, controller technology, and off-
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX