Video games in general have come long way since the 16-bit Super Nintendo Entertainment System and the original Super Mario Kart in 1992. Graphics are more visually stunning by orders of magnitude. The technology from the developer to the user end has evolved considerably, to put it mildly. Now, on May 30, 2014, Mario Kart 8 hits the Wii U console with flashy new graphics and an appropriately deeper dynamic of gameplay. Still, with advancements in high definition, controller technology, and off-
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!