As far as tuning companies go, Mansory isn't exactly known for its restraint. That's why this Bugatti Veyron-based Vivere is a little shocking to us. In terms of ostentatiousness, this thing is actually pretty tame, especially considering how over-the-top Bugatti itself can go with its legendary supercar.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX