We'll admit when we saw drawings of the McLaren MP4-12C as tuned by Mansory we thought it just another Mansory moment. Perhaps it was the dull grapefruit color, muddy black contrasting bits and burnt yellow wheels. However, seeing it in person at the Geneva Motor Show, we'll admit it has our attention. Yes, it's overdone. But that crimson starfire metallic paint, properly glossy carbon fiber and muted gold ten-spokers are something we'd rock for at least one night.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX