We haven't found any official info on it yet, but this is the Mansory take on the Lamborghini Aventador. As with the German tuner's work on the McLaren MP4-12C, the Aventador is rather toned down for a Mansory. It gets new bodywork up front that includes wider fenders squeezing a narrower hood, and a larger lower intake with carbon fiber protruding everywhere.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX