For those fortunate enough to own a Lamborghini Aventador who feel that the car just isn't unique enough on its own, Mansory will gladly take some more of your money to create this Carbonado. At last year's Geneva Motor Show, we saw this car painted up in bright orange, and now, at this year's show, we get to see what the Aventador looks like in completely exposed carbon fiber.
- Drew Phillips
- Jul 17, 2012
We got our first look at this carbon-clad Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 from Mansory at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year, but at the time, we didn't have many details on the car except that its massive V12 had been massaged to produce 754 horsepower and 553 pound-feet torque. Now the German tuner has released more details and photos of its unique creation, dubbed Carbonado.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX